System Engineer (DevOps)
As a System Engineer (DevOps), you are part of an international team. You facilitate the developers from Europe in a smoothly running development-, test-, acceptance- and production environment inside of the United States borders. To achieve this, you are responsible to choose and use the latest technologies and methodologies, like Octopus, Docker, Elastic Search, and Continuous Deployment.
- Design, build and maintain (mostly Amazon, and On-Premises) infrastructure services for our customers.
- Apply configuration management tools to automate processes and to create a consistent environment.
- Apply monitoring tools to pro-actively identify and to resolve (potential) problems.
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack (software, application, and network)
- Document current and future processes and policies and make them repeatable.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree knowledge for the job
- You have at least 2 years experience in managing online services.
- We mix and match open-source solutions with Microsoft products. You also love technology no matter who created it.
- You are familiar with configuration management and orchestration software, for example Puppet, Ansible or Terraform.
- You possess knowledge of shell scripting or dynamic languages, for example BASH or Python.
- You have experience with IAAS and virtualization technologies, for example Amazon Web Services.
- A highly encouraging work environment
- Abundant space to explore your own initiatives.
- Possibilities to be indispensable for the team.
We would love to hear from you! If you need any more information, please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail or pick up the phone. If you know what you want, send the resume or your LinkedIn profile + motivation to Human Resources at email@example.com.