Product Hero (hybrid position)
Our organization is growing, and so is our customer success team! That is why we are looking for our new Product Hero who can assist scientists with continuing their valuable work using our software solutions. Jobs are available everywhere nowadays, but you don’t want any job. You want a job with autonomy, responsibility, opportunities for personal growth, and where your work has a major impact. Do you want to be the hero for our customers? Check out below because we have that job for you!
What do we do?
With our software solutions, we help modern scientists in the R&D laboratories of academic institutes, biotech companies, and startups in the process of digitizing their work in the lab. We facilitate our clients to harness the enormous potential of life sciences and accelerate research. We contribute to the added value that life sciences research can bring to the world and work together with researchers to make discoveries possible. Our customers work on various themes, ranging from cancer research to sustainable food production. But also consider, for example, North Pole research.
What is your role?
As our hero for customers, you will be helping our customers when they face technical challenges while working with our software products. Challenges you could think of are troubleshooting in case of a bug report or assisting customers with problems when installing hardware to connect with our software. Sometimes, you can solve problems independently, but if not, you will closely work with various domains within our organization (system administrators, development, 1st line support, and more) to ensure satisfactory closure of the reported issue. Rest assured, this is not a call center job where you will receive angry calls. Only the technical challenging puzzles will be brought to you because you are our product expert on both a technical and functional level of our software products.
Who are you?
- You are analytical, thorough, and pro-active
- Tech-savvy and can gain a technical understanding of the functionality of our software solutions fast
- You have proficient verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
- You also have the essential attitude to help one another to be great (team player)
- You have an engineering mindset (problem solver). You have high perseverance and do not stop until a problem has been resolved.
- Experience with the development or support of web-based software applications is a great plus
What do we offer?
- Signing bonus with impact. When you signed a contract with us and didn’t come through an external recruiter, you will get a signing bonus of €2.500. Also, in collaboration with WWF® with every signee, we buy back a piece of Atlantic rainforest in South America the size of a football field(!), with the only purpose, of preservation.
- An attractive salary with clear and transparent growth potential, matching your personal ambitions and plans
- A substantial L&D budget for training, conferences, books, or a (career) coach. We understand the importance of personal development in your career and life
- An environment where people get the chance to grow and to learn by doing. We embrace mistakes and learn from them
- A home office setup. We ensure that you can also work well at home and offer flexible-working options that suit your needs
- Commuting and working from home allowance
- A bonus. If we do it right, we all benefit!
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours per week
- A flat organization with little hierarchy and short decision-making processes. We are a scale-up organization with a startup vibe and have a large corporate company (Eppendorf) backing us up
- A pension scheme
- A friendly working atmosphere. We celebrate when we reach our goals, have Friday night drinks, and great company outings
- We offer work with impact! See the outstanding results of our clients’ research when innovations reach the market
- Above all, we want to be an employer who ensures you feel happy working here.
How to apply and procedure
Apply online if this could be the next step in your career. We will consider all applications until the role is filled.
The procedure may look like this:
- Interview (on location)
- Work-related personality test (online)
- Final interview with presentation (on location)
For more information about this vacancy, please get in touch with Twan Spenkelink, Customer Success Lead at eLabNext, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org