We are looking for a dynamic marketing enthusiast/professional to support the marketing team in our quest to satisfy the Life Science professionals’ needs! Your purpose as our Marketing Manager is to ensure that eLabNext continues to be well-known among our key target markets and to generate constant new leads for future business. This experienced and versatile marketing manager is hungry to do this and more! You will be responsible for determining the priorities and supporting global marketing strategies, as well as executing those with your marketing team while working closely with the sales team. We are a fast-growing organization. Therefore, you will play a strategic and hands-on role – the best of both worlds! We are looking for someone with an explorative mindset, constantly pushing the limits and trying to find new ways to have more marketing success. As we know, the marketing ecosystem and supportive algorithms are ever-changing, and we are looking for someone who is “in the know” and excited to crack the code and bring success to the team and the company.
If you are a people person who thrives with tight deadlines and loves the rewarding challenges of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Using the current marketing and branding as a foundation and supporting the optimization process to fit the company’s and industry’s needs and expectations.
- Planning, creating, executing, and monitoring campaigns through all channels. You’ll be doing this with the marketing team, so managing deadlines and content approvals will be part of the job.
- Developing marketing strategies for existing and new products.
- Facilitating team meetings locally and globally to align and execute projects.
- Planning and hosting events (globally and locally).
- Social media & PR: creative content generation for a website, blog, SM, and other channels.
- Sales & marketing go hand in hand (feeding the sales pipeline) – you will be the quarterback for all marketing content. You will interact with sales teams daily to support them thoroughly so they may adopt the marketing strategy accordingly.
- A quantitative approach to significant marketing projects with clear ROI, whether in sales or brand awareness.
- Managing partner marketing and collaborations
- Ongoing alignment and collaboration with global colleagues and teams
- Business development and partnership optimization via cross-marketing efforts.
- Building marketing relationships with firms that align with our vision.
- Constant optimization of SEO, SEM, SM, events, blogs and other marketing mix operations.
- Building an online competitive presence.
- Getting placements and features on all relevant magazines, blogs, and platforms to build a brand. Creative approach to coming up with promotions to facilitate new leads and sales.
- We welcome new ideas: working with the rest of the marketing team to think outside the box to optimize marketing efforts and find better ways to reach our target audience and satisfy the existing audience.
Most important deliverables of your work
- Increasing high-quality leads and prospects in the US, Canada, and LATAM via all marketing channels
- Website Optimization
- Social Media Optimization
- Cross-Collaborations with Eppendorf and other partners
- Business Development and cross-pollination
- Case studies
- Competition battle cards
- Supporting CMO to elevate the online presence of eLabNext
- Supporting to create our unique story through design elements, video, process graphics, infographics, and images to convey our brand’s mission and reputation management.
- Helping to set the strategic marketing direction, budget and execution
- Support in building a successful marketing playbook for the company
- A growing number of website visitors, social media followers, and engagement rates
- Improvement in marketing reporting processes
- Optimizing all marketing channels
- Smooth cooperation with global marketing and sales teams
- Effective marketing automation
- Improvements in CRM usability
Specific Deliverables of the Marketing team for 2023
- Launch of eLabBlog
- New swag strategy
- New event/booth design and strategy
- Increasing the weekly average sales pipeline with new leads
- Video strategy and implementation
- Internal marketing gameplan
- New software integrations for marketing purposes
- New automated email campaign for eLabNext users/trials etc
Perks & Benefits
- Support for your personal growth. We understand the importance of personal development in your career and life. That’s why we provide a substantial budget for training, conferences, or a (career) coach. We want to contribute and give you the time, tools, and space needed to discover who you are, what you want, and your strengths when working with us.
- We offer an environment where people get the opportunity to grow and learn by doing. We embrace and learn from mistakes.
- There is room for sparring with colleagues, to try new things, and buddy-up to learn from each other
- Kind and friendly working atmosphere. We are a scaling-up company with a start-up vibe and having a major corporate firm (Eppendorf) backing us.
- We offer the opportunity to do short-term assignments abroad for experience, personal development, and, hopefully, fun.
- A pension scheme so you can retire happily
- Home office setup
- Hybrid working options
- Bonus, when we do well, we all profit together
- Three weeks of vacation per year
- Goal celebrations, Friday drinks, team outings and more!
- Most of all, we want to be that employer who wants to make you walk around happy! We spend many hours together, so it is in our best interest that everyone is happy working together, and we have cultivated such a culture!
Who are you?
- Someone with a bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing Communication, Business Administration or similar
- 5+ years of marketing (and sales) experience
- Lead generation experience
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude, and you can deal with a significant amount of autonomy and independence
- You also have the attitude to help others to do great
- You have proficient written and verbal communication skills
Additionally, we work with the following tools and systems, so any related experience would be considered a plus:
- Mailings: SendInBlue/Zoho
- CRM: Zoho
- SEM: Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- CMS: WordPress
With our software solutions, eLabNext helps modern scientists in R&D laboratories of academic institutes, pharma, biotech companies, and start-ups in the process of digitizing their workflows. We facilitate our clients to exploit life sciences’ enormous potential and accelerate research. We contribute to the added value that life sciences research can offer our world and work with researchers to enable discoveries in various fields. Our clients work on topics ranging from cancer research, sustainable food production in areas where cultivation seems impossible, the development of COVID-19 vaccines, and many more.
What makes working as a Marketing Manager at eLabNext unique?
- You get to work with leading laboratories in life sciences and learn about the latest developments in their research.
- Work with impact! We like collaborating with our customers and partners at all levels, including co-marketing. Help our customers be successful and see the result of your work when innovations reach the market.
- Be part of an international and multi-disciplinary team.
How to apply
Please apply by contacting Zareh Zurabyan at firstname.lastname@example.org. We consider all applications until the position is filled.