Key Account Manager
What are you going to do?
Our ideal candidate will be a passionate, motivational professional and bring:
- Experience in sales and account management for life science laboratories.
- Degrees in the Business or Life Science field with relevant education and hands-on laboratory experience in the Life Sciences.
- The ability to travel to customer sites on a frequent basis, and a willingness to travel, both domestically and internationally.
- Excellent English skills, written and verbal.
- A customer-oriented and results-driven approach.
- Strong organizational skills and business acumen.
- Goal oriented and result driven
- Strong aptitude towards Software Management tools
- CRM management like ZOHO and Salesforce
- Event organizations
- Sales Campaign Strategy experience
- Software/high-tech background is a plus
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple accounts as the face of the company to our current and future customers.
- Build and maintain customer relationships with excellent service & support, smartly using the available back-office in The Netherlands.
- Maintain close relationships with departments from other offices to strengthen the sales force and maintaining agility.
- Set up revenue forecasts and meet their targets.
- Accompany and give consultation to customers during each phase of the (after) sale.
- Workflow consultation post sale
- Provide product demonstration on-site or online using webinars
- Participate in exhibitions and trade shows, and online events
- Be involved in online marketing by collaborating with marketers and participating in writing for the target audience.
- Organize on-site events at the customer for product demonstrations and kick-off/training sessions.
- Manage CRM/ERP accounts by keeping an intact audit-trail from first contact to sale and reporting results monthly.
- New business, especially in new untapped areas (geographically and industry sector wise)
- Managing sales cycle in B2C and B2B, working very closely with potential customers in consultative approach to drive results.
- Working closely with various departments internally and externally (Sales, Marketing, IT, etc.).
Eppendorf’s fast-growing subsidiary, eLabNext, provides software solutions for Life Science organizations and Research & Process Development laboratories. eLabNext’s leading software products are an Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN), and a Sample Inventory tracking system (LIS). Combined with a wide variety of modules, it can streamline the complete workflow in labs.
To further intensify sales activities in the US market, Eppendorf is looking for dedicated Key Account Managers for our office based in Cambridge (MA). In this role, you will be part of a team of key account managers that will drive the entire sales & support cycle for our US clients. With full support from the Dutch eLabNext office, along with Eppendorf, Inc in Massachusetts, you will be able to help in fulfilling the mission to maintain and grow a leading market share within the Boston area and a significant customer base US-wide.
How to apply
Are you interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity? Submit your application online at www.eppendorf.com.
*Please note that all documents uploaded to the application must be one of the following file types: .pdf, .docx, or .xlsx
If you have any questions regarding this posting, please contact Natalie Fry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eppendorf and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.