Customer Success Specialist – “Product Hero”
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) delivers an unmatched level of customer support to ensure that eLabNext customers are satisfied and delighted with their product experience. As a CSS, you will assist new customer onboarding, provide customer support, and drive customer happiness for each account as needed. You will be a product expert who engages directly with customers to help them fully understand how to use our products and provide best practices for enhancing user adoption and success. The CSS will serve as the voice of the customer internally and work across various levels of the eLabNext division to help evolve and refine our products and processes. Additional responsibilities will include developing new resources for our tutorials and documentation and organizing/leading small customer workshops.
Product Hero (hybrid position)
Our organization is growing, and so is our customer success team! That is why we are looking for our new Product Hero who can assist scientists with continuing their valuable work using our software solutions. Jobs are available everywhere nowadays, but you don’t want any job. You want a job with autonomy, responsibility, opportunities for personal growth, and where your work has a significant impact. Do you want to be the hero for our customers? Check out below because we have that job for you!
What is your role?
As our hero for customers, you will be helping our customers when they face technical challenges while working with our software products. Challenges you could think of are troubleshooting in case of a bug report or assisting customers with problems when installing hardware to connect with our software. Sometimes, you can solve problems independently, but if not, you will closely work with various domains within our organization (system administrators, development, 1st line support, and more) to ensure satisfactory closure of the reported issue. Rest assured, this is not a call center job where you will receive angry calls. Only the technical challenging puzzles will be brought to you because you are our product expert on both a technical and functional level of our software products.
Who are you?
- You are analytical, thorough, and proactive
- Tech-savvy and can gain a technical understanding of the functionality of our software solutions fast
- You also have the essential attitude to help one another to be great (team players)
- You have an engineering mindset (problem solver). You have high perseverance and do not stop until a problem has been resolved.
- Experience with the development or support of web-based software applications is a great plus
Technical & Customer Support
- First point-of-contact for managing customer’s requests regarding functional or technical questions
- Handle both direct and indirect customers support emails or phone calls promptly and effectively, escalating any issues to the Senior Product Manager or development as needed.
- Troubleshooting issues and prioritizing tickets through proper escalation sequences.
- Manage issues submitted via ZOHO/JIRA/ZENDESK (or direct client communication) and turn any bugs or feature requests into internal prioritization tickets based on feedback and internal discussions.
- Set up the solution by delivery of the services and products, and assist the customer in ensuring mastery of all features.
- Be the voice of the customers and prioritize tickets that will have the highest client impact
- Make sure customers receive appropriate advice and support whenever needed.
- Build and obtain customer loyalty. Keep our customers happy and engaged.
- Providing needed support to Sales Team to drive sales and build continuous relationships.
- Participating in the monthly meeting to report scheduled tasks for the sales team.
- Direct verbal and written communication with clients
- Using our online chat to draw interest and/or answer questions from potential clients
- Strong aptitude towards CRM software management tools in providing reports on a monthly basis
- Working closely with Tech Support and Sales team to drive projects and execute tasks
Education, Skills and Competencies
Education, training, and professional experience:
- College Degree required.
- 1-2 years of work experience in tech or customer success support (preferably supporting a SaaS product).
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Life Science industry experience is considered an advantage
- Comfortable managing a high volume of phone calls and emails
- Exceptional communication skills and can work cross-functionally across teams.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Warm, friendly and personable demeanour who can immediately put others at ease
- Strong organizational skills
- Independent and self-structured working ethic.
- Curious by nature – you have a passion for learning and strive for a thorough understanding of a subject
- Tenacious – you have a high level of perseverance and do not stop until a problem has been resolved
- Professional competence, special knowledge (e.g. languages, IT)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to serve as the “glue” between sales, tech-team, and the customer
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Experience working with ZOHO, JIRA, and Zendesk is a plus
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Decision Quality: Making good timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under challenging circumstances
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear
- Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.