What are you going to do?
Your purpose as an Account Manager at eLabNext is to drive the sales of our products by closing contracts with our clients and partners. You will offer valuable advice and advise our customers about digital lab solutions and our eLabNext products. You will be onboarding new clients and set up their accounts. During this process, you will also guide and advise the client regarding optimizing workflows and implementing the eLabNext products. Your focus area will be Europe, and more, in particular, the Benelux region.
Most important outcomes of your work:
- Growth in open leads and sales opportunities
- Developing a personal network in the industry
- Expanding our client base
- Increasing numbers of client referrals
- Positive change in Net Promotor Score
- Growth in revenues
Perks & Benefits
- Support for your personal growth. We understand the importance of personal development in your career and life. That’s why we provide a substantial budget for training, conferences, or a (career) coach. We want to contribute and give you the time, tools, and space needed to discover who you are, what you want, and your strengths when working with us.
- We offer an environment where people get the opportunity to grow and learn by doing. We embrace mistakes and learn from them.
- There is room for sparring with colleagues, to try new things, and buddy-up to learn from each other
- Kind and friendly working atmosphere. We are a scaling-up company with a start-up vibe and a major corporate firm’s (Eppendorf) back-up.
- We offer the opportunity to do short-term assignments abroad for experience, personal development, and hopefully, fun.
- A pension scheme so you can retire happily
- Home office setup, we get you your proper home office setup
- Flexible working options
- Working from home allowance and commuting allowance
- Bonus, when we do well, we all profit together
- 25 days of holiday leave per year
- Work hard, party hard, goal celebrations, Friday drinks, team outings, and our South African colleagues promised us a Braai.
- An attractive salary with clear and transparent growth potential to match your personal ambitions and plans
- Most of all, we want to be that employer that wants to make sure you walk around happy
Who are you?
- You’ve studied in the field of Biology, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy, or related, or you have at least three years of working experience in a similar field.
- We will consider work experience in a laboratory environment as a plus
- You are customer-oriented
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude, and you can deal with a significant amount of autonomy and independence
- You quickly make contact with stakeholders at all levels within an organization
- You also have the attitude to help others to do great
- You have proficient written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
With our software solutions, we help modern scientists in R&D laboratories of academic institutes, pharma, biotech companies, and start-ups in the process of digitizing their workflows. We facilitate our clients to exploit the enormous potential of life sciences and to accelerate research. We contribute to the added value that life sciences research can offer our world and work with researchers to enable discoveries in various fields. Our clients work on topics ranging from cancer research, sustainable food production in areas where cultivation seems impossible, or the development of COVID-19 vaccines, and many more.
- You get to work with leading laboratories in life sciences and learn about the latest developments in their research.
- Work with impact! Help your customers be successful and see the result of your work when innovations reach the market.
- Work on the intersection between science and commerce and take the next steps in your career (after an academic career).
- Develop your life science, IT, and commercial skills all in one job!
- Be part of an international and multi-disciplinary team and learn from your colleagues.
You will work within our Sales team, which currently consists of four other team members. Our headquarters is in Groningen, and we have a sales office in Boston, US.
Have questions or want to find out more?
For more information about this vacancy, please get in touch with Jasper Dijkstra, Director of Business Development at eLabNext in The Netherlands
phone +31 50 720 00 55 or email: email@example.com
How to apply
Interested, and do you want to apply? You can do this by sending your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We consider applications until the position is filled.
If we are enthusiastic, we will invite you for an introductory meeting. Following the COVID-19 regulations, this will most likely be a digital meeting. We evaluate our recruitment process every week and follow the advice of the Cabinet and RIVM.
An assessment can be part of the selection process. Recruiters, no please.