Account Manager UK (hybrid)
Our organization is growing, and so is our team! That is why we are looking for an Account Manager UK who can help scientists elevate their research by offering valuable advice and advising them about digital lab solutions and our eLabNext products. You will work out of our (soon to be opened) office in the Greater London Area, UK. Does this sound interesting? Check out below!
What do we do?
With our software solutions, we help modern scientists in R&D laboratories of academic institutes, pharma, biotech companies, and startups in the process of digitizing their workflows. We facilitate our clients to harness the enormous potential of life sciences and accelerate research. We contribute to the added value that life sciences research can bring to the world and work together with researchers to make discoveries possible. Our customers work on various themes, ranging from cancer research to sustainable food production. But also consider, for example, the development of COVID-19 vaccines.
Role & requirements
Your purpose as an Account Manager at eLabNext is to drive the sales of our products by closing contracts with our clients and partners. You will use the selling model to promote the product’s attributes/benefits and value propositions within the lab digitization space. As mentioned above, you will do this by offering valuable advice. We call it consultancy sales. You also will be onboarding new clients and setting up their accounts. During this process, you will also advise the client on optimizing their workflows and implementing the eLabNext products. Your focus area will be the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Other responsibilities you can think of:
- Shaping and delivering a blend of customer interactions, including face-to-face and digital
- Using the selling & marketing assets and technologies to deliver in-call excellence
- Recording all customer interactions and information in the CRM system following SOP
- Developing and maintaining a solid knowledge of lab processes area and competitor landscape
- Analyzing and implementing digital strategies within lab environments
- Fulfilling training needs for both key and end users
- Building a network of relationships to understand the needs and interests of the broader account and to support the territory’s business planning processes
Who are you?
- You’ve studied in a scientific field and have at least three years of working experience..
- We will consider work experience in a laboratory environment or experience with LIMS/ELN or SaaS as a plus
- You are customer-oriented
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude, and you can deal with a significant amount of autonomy and independence
- You easily make contact with stakeholders at all levels within an organization and have the attitude to want to help others
- You also have the attitude to help others to do great
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills English.
What do we offer?
- An attractive salary with clear and transparent growth potential, matching your personal ambitions and plans
- A substantial L&D budget for training, conferences, books or a (career) coach. We understand the importance of personal development in your career and life
- An environment where people get the chance to grow and to learn by doing. We embrace mistakes and learn from them
- A home office setup. We ensure that you can also work well at home and offer flexibel-working options that suit your needs
- A commuting/travel allowance
- A bonus. If we do it right, we all benefit!
- 28 vacation days per year based on 40 hours per week
- A flat organization with little hierarchy and short decision-making processes. We are a scale-up organization with a startup vibe and have a large corporate company (Eppendorf) backing us up
- A pension scheme
- UK Healthcare Plan options (private medical insurance)
- A friendly working atmosphere. We celebrate when we reach our goals, have Friday night drinks, and great company outings
- We offer work with impact! See the outstanding results of our clients’ research when innovations reach the market
- Above all, we want to be an employer who ensures that you feel happy when working here.
How to apply and procedure
Apply online if this could be the next step in your career. We will consider all applications until the role is filled.
The procedure may look like this:
- Interview (remote)
- Work-related personality test (online)
- Final interview with presentation (on location)
For more information about this vacancy, please get in touch with Lara Matthews, Business Development Manager UK at eLabNext, by e-mail: email@example.com