The Netherlands USA
Print labels in bulk with updated FLUICS PRINT add-on
The FLUICS PRINT Package for eLabNext provides everything you need to print labels directly from your eLabNext account.
Users may now print labels in bulk for a more efficient sample-labelling process (rather than one label at a time)
- The FLUICS PRINT add-on is now available for users in the US and Canada
***For eLabNext customers only: Additional custom label templates free of charge in the first year. No coding required.***
View Offer Page
FLUICS PRINT for eLabNext offers a peace-of-mind installation process with state-of-the-art cloud printing. This integration is true ‘Plug & Play’. Just connect the printer, install the add-on, and start printing from eLabJournal. No coding required.
This collaboration offers users a “hands free” service experience:
- Headache-free printing
- Out-of-the-box installation
- Support with template designs (only available for eLabNext users)
- Barcode tested for scannability
- Support with label selection (i.e. size, adhesiveness, temperature/solvent resistance)
- Tested print settings (i.e. ribbon type, print speed, thermal-transfer temperature, resolution)
- Printing from any browser
- Cloud printer
- Efficient and remote troubleshooting directly from FLUICS
- Possible through cloud printer
FLUICS PRINT for eLabNext – Product Overview
Install the free FLUICS PRINT add-on from eLab Marketplace.
< Back to overview